Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniel and Peter!







We celebrated the boys birthdays a little early this year. Between Farrell's work-up and my drill schedule, this weekend was the best time to celebrate. The boys won't officially turn 6 and 4 until the 3rd and the 8th but they didn't seem to mind getting presents and cake a few days early. The adults enjoyed a wonderful dinner a la Uncle Dan and Sue Sue and the boys got to eat cake and ice cream. The boys got new fishing poles and a tent to go camping. I really can't believe they are 6 and 4. I know every parent says that at every birthday...I am sure I will be saying that again for Brendan in one month when he turns a year old but really...I just can't believe it. Happy birthday Pumpkin and Pudge!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those handsome boys (you too Farrell)!! We miss you guys. Happy Birthday to all of you in August and September. How fun to have all your birthdays right in a row. Hopefully we'll see you all before school starts. Peter, are you really turning 6? That makes me feel like an old lady. Love you!

    ReplyDelete