
I gotta admit I am not that sad...should I be? I had been in a bit of a funk lately...the whole working/third trimester/three young dudes to take care of/husband's in Afghanistan type of funk but a good weekend's rest and a little bit of reflection and now I am not so sad. If fact, I am down right grateful and feel blessed. I remember when Farrell and I started dating...I remember our coming out night at Rucker John's...how ever did I get so lucky? I got to marry my best friend who is much much more...he is the best father, best Marine, best husband, and the best man I know. He inspires us all to be better-at everything we try to do. We are all lucky to have him in our lives. I love you Farrell Joseph. To infinity and beyond.
Um, third trimester?! How are you feeling? I don't know how you're doing it...3 little boys, a husband deployed, and prego? Superwoman! I hope you're doing/feeling great, Marta! :)
ReplyDelete