When you are the mother of four boys you get a lot of comments from "Joe Public" like, "wow, one more and you'll have a basketball team" or "I bet you go to the emergency room often!" or "I bet you go through a lot of groceries!" I know why...they are all true. This is the second Sullivan child to require the use of glue to close a wound. This time Brendan and Joey were playing and Brendan got in a fight with the fire place hearth. He lost and off we went to the ER. He was tough...the glue didn't take at first so we had to numb him up and rip off the glue to start over. He was a brave kid throughout the whole ordeal. The ER must of known we were true Staffordians...three year old needing stiches with his John Deer tractor shirt on...yee haw!
No comments:
Post a Comment