Monday, April 21, 2014
CAMPING!!!!!
Does everyone know the RV story? Well, let me tell you...it has been Farrell's dream and goal for his family to go camping in an RV! This past Thanksgiving we made his dream come true and bought the trailer. It stayed winterized and made is maiden voyage this Spring Break. We kept it local since I was still in school and I ended up commuting to and from work from the campgrounds. We wanted to keep it simple for the first go at it. The verdict?! WE LOVE IT! I love it because Farrell loves it but I also love it because it is awesome. From the family time to the out doors to the s'mores it all rocks. The boys had fun during the week hanging out with Dad-they went fishing, mini golfing, biking, and tons more. We have vowed to go once a month if possible...so stay tuned for May! Camp on Campers!
PS. I know it is a little crass to show Brendan on the potty but he was the one who christened the camper so we felt we had to document!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment