I see all over Facebook people complaining about winter...I don't get it. It is mother nature's way of slowing you down and making you have a little fun outside. The base AND federal government were shut down yesterday so both Farrell and I had the day off. It was great...an unexpected day off is the best! We didn't have plans and the day wasn't packed like a normal weekend with a massive to-do list. It was just us...and the snow and a hill and it was a blast! Today was a lot of the same but more sunshine. I got home from work to the kids loving life...it made my heart smile. I am blessed and I love winter. Life is Good.
Friday, March 6, 2015
Snow Days!
I see all over Facebook people complaining about winter...I don't get it. It is mother nature's way of slowing you down and making you have a little fun outside. The base AND federal government were shut down yesterday so both Farrell and I had the day off. It was great...an unexpected day off is the best! We didn't have plans and the day wasn't packed like a normal weekend with a massive to-do list. It was just us...and the snow and a hill and it was a blast! Today was a lot of the same but more sunshine. I got home from work to the kids loving life...it made my heart smile. I am blessed and I love winter. Life is Good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment