Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Put on My Boogie Shoes...



Can you hear the disco music?  The bright lights and the laser show?  Remember shoot the duck?  Here is a little known secret, the Sullivans are skaters.  And if you can't skate, you will learn.  Yes, we have our kids playing soccer, T-ball, wrestling, gymnastics...you name it...but they also take skating lessons.  The Sullivan often frequent the local rink during family skate.  Here Danny is in all his glory on eight wheels.  Peter was a bit of a natural and didn't need lessons (although to be fair he started when he was 7 and not 5 like Danny).  Danny needed a little more help so we got him lessons.  Today during the disco line (yes, there was a disco line) he shot the duck like a pro.  Here is an even lesser known secret:  Farrell is the best.  He is a Jive skater but we don't have pictures of that...and if I say so myself, I can shoot the duck with the best of 'em...I I I I I, I put on my boogie boogie shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment