Thursday, November 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am not sure what happened to November. I know Farrell and I got to go to a UVA football game with our priest (who is also a UVA grad) and I know we went to North Carolina for Thanksgiving. Oh and Farrell and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. (Now it is all coming back to me....)Farrell and I went to the Marine Corps Birthday Ball during the first part of the month although I have no proof because I took absolutely no pictures in November. None at all. Well, I did manage a quick shot of Brendan with his "Traditional" Indian headdress on to celebrate Thanksgiving. He loved this thing and wore it all afternoon. Despite having no proof for the blog, we are having a wonderful fall. The boys are thriving in their schools and at home and Farrell is settling in at school. We are very excited for December and Christmas. Happy November and Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment